－ 【Announcement】Application for International Graduates Internship in Taiwan (2021.06.01 deadline)
- Please submit your application at least 2 months before your ARC expiry date. Application Deadline is June 1 st, 2021
- Your internship institution shall provide attachment 3 with signature and required supporting documents.
- Please email the following required documents in PDF to email@example.com
- Application Form (Attach2)
- Copy of NYCU(NCTU) Admission
- Copy of ARC
- Full transcript( You could apply it from register division)
- Support documents such as recommendation letter or proof of having passed the first stage of the National Physician Exam, etc. (Exempt if you are a M.S. student or higher degree.)
- Agreement from Internship Institution (Attach3, please provide it for your internship institution to complete.)
- Business Registration Certificate of Internship Institution
- Stay in Taiwan for internship: Your student work permit will invalid once you graduate, so if you confirm that you will stay in Taiwan for an internship, you have to apply for the internship permit.
- Stay in Taiwan for work: Your company shall help you to apply for a work visa. For relevant information, please visit https://is.gd/nQlDv1 and https://is.gd/ns1mL8
- Stay in Taiwan for seeking a job: Please go to National Immigration Agency to extend your ARC. The maximum duration of the extension is one year.