SHL (Scandinavian Health Ltd) is currently the world's largest privately-owned designer, developer and manufacturer of advanced drug delivery systems. The organization was established in 1989 by Swedish entrepreneurs Roger Samuelsson and Martin Jelf with the goal of combining world-class manufacturing in Asia with the strengths of Western Management practices. SHL manufactures devices including pen injectors, auto injectors and inhaler systems. We also manufacture a range of other products including pressure mattress systems, patient lifting slings, medical soft goods, beds, neurosurgical devices, catheters and industrial equipment.
Job Opening: Project Management (PM)
1. Bachelor or above.
2. Good communication and coordination abilities both internally and externally
3. Good command of English proficiency, incl. listening, speaking, reading and writing.
4. Experience in project management is a plus.
5. Engineering background is a plus.
6. Detail-oriented, responsible and capable of working under pressure.
Job Description: As an intern in the Project management department you will be a member of the project management team that leads new device product introduction:
- Planning and managing all aspects of the project lifecycle (design, engineering, tech transfer, validation, launch/ industrialization, production volume scale-up)
- Establish and maintain appropriate structures to ensure communication, flow of information and documentation within the project
- Responsible for project deliverables, schedule, cost and quality as well as reporting within the organization. You will deal with a diverse project team and suppliers, managing problem solving, root cause analysis, risk logs, etc.
You will also own and develop a separate improvement project focusing on tools, methodology or ways of working within Project Management.
- Support Project Manager in managing product in its various development phases:
- Planning and Design - developing project plan, timeline, organizing/supporting kick-off meetings, design and development plan, risk management plan, regulatory submission plan, etc.
- Engineering - improving supply plan, test instructions, test methods, production flow chart, operation work instruction, quality plan and agreement, coordinating engineering phase work across various departments, etc.
- Production Equipment, Assembly and Site Validation and Launch into Regular Production - supporting validation activity cost monitoring, payments, longer term supply plans, etc.
- Develop project to support PM department's tools and ways of working - development of budgeting and costing models for different project phases.
How to apply: Please send the following required documents to Ipei.Su@shl-medical.com with subtitle [SHL Medical Internship Program_ Dept.]
Required documents in English:
- Cover Letter
- Transcript Please
Full-time- NTD 32,000-NTD35,000
Office Location: Taoyuan