－ 【Internship】Applied Materials 2021 long-term internship (2021.08.01 deadline)
2021.07.21Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. If you want to be part of a team that is driving true breakthroughs in science and engineering and creating the technology shaping the future, then Applied is the place for you. We look for passionate, creative and solution-driven team player to join our Communications & Public Affairs in Taiwan.
Position: One-Year College Intern at Communications & Public Affairs
Internship period: August 2021-August 2022
Application deadline: August 1, 2021
- This is a one-year paid internship; flexible schedule, expected to commit 16~20 hours in a week
- Technical Content writing: Tasks to hone your technical writing skills.
- Marketing: Execute marketing and written communication skills to communicate complex and technical information more easily with pre-existing and learned technical knowledge about latest trends.
- Support company’s PR strategy and carry out periodic media monitoring.
- Perform research activities.
- Provide event assistance and support day-to-day operations in the department.
- Able to effectively cope with changes in priorities.
- Transferable skills: Understand the dynamics of content marketing and communications. You will be creatively applying your technical know-how to develop relevant content for intended audience.
- Knowledge of the full range of communications approaches, tools, and methodologies.
- Gained experience in hands-on project management, public relations, event logistics, and understanding of the industry.
- The intern will be assigned a staff mentor.
- TOEIC 700 or higher, or equivalent qualifications
- Major: Science, Engineering, Business Management, Journalism/Communications/English majored/related field
- Effective communication skills: both written and verbal
- Familiar with or interested in learning fundamental science theorem and/or semiconductor processes
- Ability to excel in both team-based and independent projects
- Degree: Senior college student; Postgraduate student
Apply through 104 HR agency platform or
Send your English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Email Subject: Apply for One-Year College Intern (C&PA Program)_NYCU_(name)