- Current NYCU students (must maintain student status during the internship).
- In the last year of Bachelor degree, or Master or Doctorate degree students.
- Proficiency in English. (English Native speaker or hold a certificate of TOEFL iBT 83/IELTS 6.0 or above)
Feb 2022 – July 2022 (at least 6 months, may vary due to internship position)
Internship Office Location
Internship Job Opening
Relevant study backgrounds
Other profile requirements
Computer Science, Applied Physics (with strong algorithm interest) and Mathematics
Experience in coding in C# or React; Selfdriving/Proactive;
Love for technology;
EUV Service Engineering
Bachelor or Master degree in technical science (Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Chemistry, Process technology, etc.) or equivalent
Pro-active attitude and taking initiative;
Optical Column Department
Master student in the field of Physics, Optics, Mechatronics (control), Mathematics, Sensors, Modeling, Algorithms, Surface science, Physical chemistry.
Experience in: Optical modeling, data analysis and modeling using MATLAB and/ or Python.
How to Apply
Please merge the following documents into one PDF file in order and email to Ms. Doris Chiang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email subject: Apply for 2022 NYCU - ASML Internship Program_(position)_(Name)
*Please note which internship position you are applying for and mark your preference in order in the email. (you may apply for more than one position)
- English Resume
- Cover letter (Motivation letter)
- Language Certificate
- NYCU English Transcript
- NYCU Enrollment Certificate
- Other Supplementary Documents
Application Deadline: Sep. 14th, 2021 (late application will not be accepted)
- Application deadline: Sep. 14th, 2021
- Interview: Mid Sep., 2021
- Announcement of admission: Late Sep., 2021
- Visa procedure: Sep. 2021 – Jan. 2022
*The visa application procedures may take up to 4 months. Please note that your internship may be canceled if your visa application were not approved in time.
- Information session: Jan. 2022
- Internship: Feb, 2022 – July, 2022
- NYCU scholarship: up to NTD 45,000 per month for 6 months
- ASML internship allowance: EUR 850 per month (before tax)
- Direct round-trip economy class flight ticket
*Scholarship and allowance may vary due to the duration and position of the internship.
NYCU Office of International Affairs (Chiaotung Campus): Ms. Doris Chiang (email@example.com)