To afford domestic Taiwan and international students to gain a better appreciation of Taiwan’s corporate culture, CTCI Education Foundation (CTCI EF) and Center for Corporate Sustainability (CCS) have jointly planned the ‘CSR Captain Program”2019 CSR Captain Program-Spring Action” to encourage domestic and international undergraduate and graduate students in Taiwan universities to observe Taiwan’s corporate development, implementation and realization of corporate social responsibility. Through the interchange among graduate and undergraduate students of diverse nationalities, and CSR case studies sharing and discussion with one another, students can learn from the invited related-field professors and the CSR sharing from the corporates.
Additionally, the renowned experts help guide the attending students for making the proposal about CSR Captain Report. In the aim of fostering learning growth during the event, experiential engagement, and personal gains which will be brought back to their home campuses, deploying the force of social media to reach their home nations, spreading and sharing the results of Taiwan Corporates’ promotion of CSR throughout the entire world.
- Graduate and undergraduate students from a diverse group of nationalities team together to learn from Taiwan’s leaders in corporate sustainability.
- Students get an in-depth look at Taiwan’s corporate development and implementation of corporate social responsibility.
- Experts guide the students as they write their proposal for the CSR Captain Report.
- Group members cooperate with one another for a chance at the "CTCI CSR Scholarship”!
【CTCI CSR Scholarships】
- The First Prize winner of the “CTCI CSR Scholarship” receiving NT$20,000.
- The Second Prize receiving NT$16,000.
- The Third Prize receiving NT$12,000.
with the remaining teams selected by the judges with qualification for recognition each receiving NT$10,000 scholarships.
The total prize is NT$138,000.
Undergraduate or graduate students in domestic universities from Taiwan or international students.
Each team is limited to 4 members; The 4 students must belong to the same university; Participants must include at least 2 nationalities (such as 3 Taiwanese, with 1 Malaysians, etc.). Each participant may register with only one team, and no repeat registrations are allowed.
【Online Registration Deadline】
April 15th, 2019 (Monday) 23:59 (Free Registration!!)
【How to Sign Up】
April 18th, 2019 (Thursday) - Preliminary Selection (12 Groups)
May 4th, 2019 (Saturday) - Educational Workshop
- Professors and CSR Lecturers from well-known companies (We will offer the handout)
-Guiding for making the proposal
(At the National Taipei University, Minsheng Campus Teaching building 101 Classroom)
May 25th, 2019 (Saturday) - Results Presentation
(At CTCI Headquarters, Address：No.89, Sec. 6, Zhongshan N. Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City 111, Taiwan)
CTCI Education Foundation, CTCIEF
Team of Captain Program
Tel: 02-2769-8589 #105
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us, CTCI Education Foundation (CTCIEF).
For more information, please visit: