2019.04.29CTCI Foundation was established in 1959 as a non-profit organization and has committed itself to developing technological talents for Taiwan. In an effort to foster a better understanding about prospects and potentials of Taiwan’s corporations and industries, CTCI Foundation has been arranging visits to Taiwan’s prominent enterprises which are representative of their industries. The main goal is to bring together positive interactions between corporations and international talents. It is hoped that through deeper understanding of Taiwan’s corporations with respect to industrial development, it will attract international talents to pursue careers in Taiwan.
During the Enterprise Visit, CTCI Foundation will cover all expenses for the trip. Including fee of transportation, accommodation, travel insurance, and entrance fee for all attractions.
International students, overseas Chinese students, students from Mainland China (including Hong Kong and Macao) or exchange students studying Master or PhD program in Science & Engineering in eligible universities and colleges. (Please refer to Appendix 3 for the list of eligible universities)
The enterprise demand for talent in this year includes the following subjects:
1 st Trip required department
2 nd Trip required department
Information & Communication
Itinerary (Please refer to Appendix 1 and 2 for travel itinerary)
1. To visit “Invest Taiwan Service Center” for related issues on working, living and entrepreneurship in Taiwan, presented by ITSC.
2. To visit prominent Taiwan corporations through actual site visits, gain better understanding on prospects of corporates and Taiwan’s industrial development.
3. Tours of local cultural attractions.
Tiers of trips
(1) Trip 1：July 8 – July 10, 2019 (Mon to Wed; total 3 days) (Appendix 1)
(2) Trip 2：Aug 28 –Aug 30, 2019 (Wed to Fri; total 3 days) (Appendix 2)
*The organizer reserves the right to change the itinerary according to the actual situation. If the number of registered participants is insufficient, the organizer reserves the right to decide whether to postpone or cancel the event.
Please visit CTCI Foundation website http://www.ctci.org.tw/8831/8838/talent_en/enterprise-visit_en/41000/41002/
Application Deadline ：May 20, 2019–12 pm (noon)
For further information or inquiry, please send email to email@example.com