－ 【Event】UMAP-COIL 2021 Online Program
- About: This program is designed to give students opportunities to consider global citizenship with regard to key contemporary social issues in international settings, taking international and domestic perspectives. Students will examine a range of broad themes relating to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, including topics on foreign policy, international affairs, trade and finance, and defense and security. In addition, we will explore more specific areas of contemporary interest, for example aspects of health and well-being, international approaches to education, and business innovation and development. The course is designed to be responsive to topical and immediate global concerns and will draw upon themes and materials as they develop.
- Full-time enrolled degree-seeking students at NYCU
- GPA3.0 & above
- English proficiency of CEFR B2 & above (TOEFL iBT 87+, TOEIC 740+, IELTS6.5+)
- This event will be fully conducted online. The duration is around 8 weeks, from 2 August to 20 September, 2021. Contents will be including seminars, group discussions, group assignments, etc. Please see "2021 Schedule" on the official website. If student's participation does not meet the requirements of the organizer, the student will not be able to obtain the Certificate of Completion.
- Submit application form and supporting documents to Mr. Chen of UMAP-Taiwan before 1 July, 2021 (firstname.lastname@example.org)。
- UMAP-Taiwan will review applications and nominate students to the organizer for selection.
- Selection process and final list of accepted participants will b announced by the organizer.
- For event schedule, arrangements, speaker profiles, etc., please refer to the official event page.
- Please see the application form as attached.