This year, in response to the COVID-19 situation, KU has implemented two participation tracks, in-person and online.
Online Classes will be delivered via live-streaming with recordings available on-demand.
In-person classes and extracurricular experiences are available for those students who are able to attend in Korea.
KU IWC Overview
▶ Dates: December 28, 2020 (Mon) ~ January 15, 2021 (Fri) [3-week]
▶ Application Period: September 1 ~ November 20 (Early Bird Discount: ~ September 30)
▶ Program Registration Deadline: November 27, 2020 (Fri)
▶ Location: Korea University (Seoul)
▶ Further information can be found at the official website
1) Complete internal application form and submit the form to NCTUOIA (8/F Library)
2) Complete KU IWC Online Application at https://winter.korea.ac.kr/src/regist/apply.php and
pay for the non-refundable application fee of KRW100,000 by November 20, 2020 (Fri).
3) Send the required documents via email@example.com by November 27, 2020 (Fri).
- Official Transcript
- Proof of Health Insurance (Only for students taking in-person class)
- Photocopy of Passport (Not Applicable for Korean Nationals)
4) Pay the tuition by November 27, 2020 (Fri).
Contact Person: Cherrie Chow