Application Deadline: 2020/11/23-2021/1/8
1. Online Application: LINK
2. Upload supporting documents
Points for attention:
1. If you have used the application system before, please register a new account again to be used for this round of application
2. All students must upload the confirmation form (see attached)
3. Please be aware, the transcript of record should be in Chinese and in Percentile format, including ranking percentage and accumulated until the end of 2nd semester of AY2019/2020
AY2021/2022 Exchange Abroad Information Session
- Date: 2020/11/11 (Wednesday)
- Time: 12:30-14:00
- Registration: LINK
Points for Attention:
- The deposit is NTD10,000. Withdraw from the exchange program due to personal matters or fail any course during exchange studies, the deposit will not be returned.
- The scholarship for outbound exchange students is only available for local undergraduate students.
- Exchange students going to countries other than Mainland China, regardless of requirements of partner institutions, must have one of the following test results before the end of internal application deadline: TOEFL iBT, IELTS (Academic), GEPT (passing 2nd stage), TOEIC (include speaking and writing too) or third foreign language proficiency test accepted by partner institutions. Screen shot of test scores can be accepted if official test report is not received by the end of internal application deadline (should be able to view student's name).
- The language requirement for scholarship is changed: TOEFL iBT from 79 to 87, TOEIC Speaking and Writing from 120 to 150.
※List of partner institutions: LINK
※The placement result is scheduled to be announced at 3pm on January 22, 2021. Please log in to the application system to view.
Contact Person: Ms. Cherrie CHOW (TEL: 03-5712121 #50059 / E-mail：email@example.com)