[Chalmers University of Technology] 2020-2021 Dual PhD
Implementation Departments in NCTU: All departments
(Notice: The students should only pursue the program with Chalmers via their Thesis Supervisors. If the supervisor has a relevant contact and collaboration at Chalmers it might be possible for the student to enroll.)
I. Application details:1. Departments and courses: LINK
2. Graduation requirements: 60ECTS
3. Application procedure: Students are required to apply the program via their NCTU supervisor; the supervisor in NCTU should contact Mr. Jens Hansson for application details.
4. Fees: tuition waive students should pay student union fees about 200SEK
5. Contact person in Chalmers : Mr. Jens Hansson <email@example.com>
1. Please fill the application form, prepare necessary documents and deliver to Ms. Katie Lai (Fall intake: by 15 Dec. / Spring intake: by 15 Aug.) in the Office of International Affairs.
II. How to apply:
2. Then, the supervisor at NCTU contacts Mr. Jens Hansson <firstname.lastname@example.org> directly for application details.
Name: Ms. Katie Lai