Dual Degree Program
－ 【Dual-degree】[SUNY, Korea] 2021-2022 Collaboration of the Masters Degree Program
[SUNY, KOREA] 2021-2022 Collaboration of the Masters Degree Program between SUNY KOREA and NCTUImplementation units at NCTU:
1. College of Management
2. Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
I. Application details:1. Academic Requirements: Complete at least nine (9) credits of courses chosen from the pre-approved coursework at NCTU.
2. Language Requirements: TOEFL iBT: 85 or IELTS 6.5
Technological Systems Management
4. Credits calculation: A (4.0), A- (3.67), B+ (3.33), B (3.00), B- (2.67), C+ (2.33), C (2.00), C-(1.67), F (0.00). Graded/Pass/No Credit (G/P/NC) and grades of D are not approved grades for graduate students.
5. Application deadline: Spring semester: January 15 / Fall semester: June 30
6. Application Procedure: LINK
7. Fees: students are required to pay fees
II. How to apply:1. Please fill the attached application form, prepare necessary documents and deliver to Ms. Katie Lai in the Office of International Affairs.
2. Apply via on-line application system: LINK
3. Official website of SUNY, KOREA for more details: LINK
Name: Ms. Katie Lai