Application Deadline: 2019/6/5-2019/7/31
1. Online Application: LINK
2. Upload supporting documents
Points for attention:
1. If you have used the application system before, please register a new account again to be used for this round of application
2. All students must upload the confirmation form (see attached)
3. Please be aware, the transcript of record should be in Chinese and in Percentile format, including ranking percentage and accumulated until the end of 1st semester of AY2018/2019
4. SUNY Stony Brook is added to the list of partner institutions for AY2019/2020 on June 17th, 2019.
5. Remove National University of Singapore's requirement of class ranking and add the background requirements of SRH University Heidelberg on June 24th, 2019.
Changes in AY2019/2020:
(1)Starting in AY2019/2020, the deposit has been increased to NTD10,000. Withdraw from the exchange program due to personal matters or fail any course during exchange studies, the deposit will not be returned. After passing internal selection and agreeing to placement, the deposit will not be refunded if applicants withdraw from the exchange program due to personal issues.
(2)Starting in AY2019/2020, the scholarship for outbound exchange students will only available for local undergraduate students.
Changes in AY2020/2021 (Forecast)：
(1)Exchange students going to countries other than Mainland China, regardless of requirements of partner institutions, must have one of the following test results before the end of internal application deadline: TOEFL iBT, IELTS (Academic), GEPT (passing 2nd stage), TOEIC (include speaking and writing too) or third foreign language proficiency test accepted by partner institutions. Screen shot of test scores can be accepted if official test report is not received by the end of internal application deadline (should be able to view student's name).
※List of partner institutions: LINK
※The placement result is scheduled to be announced at 5pm on August 16th, 2019. Please log in to the application system to view.
Contact Person: Ms. Cherrie CHOW
TEL: 03-5712121 #50059