Application Deadline: 2019/11/25-2020/1/3
1. Online Application: LINK
2. Upload supporting documents
Points for attention:
1. If you have used the application system before, please register a new account again to be used for this round of application
2. All students must upload the confirmation form (see attached)
3. Please be aware, the transcript of record should be in Chinese and in Percentile format, including ranking percentage and accumulated until the end of 2nd semester of AY2018/2019
AY2020/2021 Exchange Abroad Information Session
- Date: 2019/11/22 Friday
- Time: 12:20-13:10
- Venue: International Conference Hall, B1 of Library
- Registration: LINK
Changes in AY2020/2021:
- Starting in AY2019/2020, the deposit has been increased to NTD10,000. Withdraw from the exchange program due to personal matters or fail any course during exchange studies, the deposit will not be returned.
- Starting in AY2019/2020, the scholarship for outbound exchange students will only available for local undergraduate students.
- Exchange students going to countries other than Mainland China, regardless of requirements of partner institutions, must have one of the following test results before the end of internal application deadline: TOEFL iBT, IELTS (Academic), GEPT (passing 2nd stage), TOEIC (include speaking and writing too) or third foreign language proficiency test accepted by partner institutions. Screen shot of test scores can be accepted if official test report is not received by the end of internal application deadline (should be able to view student's name).
Changes in AY2020/2021 Second Intake (Forecast)：
The language requirement for scholarship will be changed: TOEFL iBT from 79 to 87, TOEIC Speaking and Writing from 120 to 150.
※List of partner institutions: LINK
※The placement result is scheduled to be announced at 3pm on January 17, 2020. Please log in to the application system to view.
Contact Person: Ms. Cherrie CHOW (TEL: 03-5712121 #50059 / E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org)