Outbound Exchange Program
－ 【Scholarship】Chulalongkorn University's One-Semester Scholarship Programme (JAN-MAY 2021)
2020.07.31Provisions of the Scholarships:
- An economy class, round-trip flight ticket, as actually paid. For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht. Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Tuition fees are waived.
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
Eligibility of Applicants:
- Undergraduate students.
- Once having been granted with scholarships, the applicants are required to enroll at Chulalongkorn University for 12 credits.
- TOEFL iBT not lower than 88 or IELTS not lower than 6.5.
- Applicant must be in good health.
- Completed application form with 1-inch photo attached <Download>
- Nomination letter in English.
- Official academic transcript in English.
- Photocopy of passport.
Application deadline: 2020/9/15
For more information: http://jippcuuq.wixsite.com/jipp & https://www.inter.chula.ac.th/en/
Contact person at NCTU: Cherrie Chow (firstname.lastname@example.org)