－ 【Recruitment】2020 CTCI Foundation Talents Matchimaking Conference (2020.10.12 deadline)
2020.09.30CTCI Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in 1959. The event is aiming to help international graduate students to have a better understanding of Taiwan’s working environment and recruitment culture. By cooperating with Inves Taiwan this year, we invited six high-quality domestic corporations to co-host a Talent matchmaking conference for oversea graduate students. International students are allowed to interact with companies’ HR one on one, hence gaining the knowledge of career planning, internship programs, and other info like mandarin training or legal regulations about working in Taiwan, etc.
We sincerely welcome students in your department who are currently looking for career opportunities, upper-grade or new graduates students to register our conference.
- Date: November 6th, 2020. (Fri)
- Location: Chang Yung-Fa Foundation International Convention Center 10F (No. 11, Zhongshan S. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei)
- Charge of Entrance: Free of charge. Lunch and Tea-savory included.
- Number limit: 200 attendees
- Target Attendees: Overseas students studying master's degree or doctor’s degree in science & engineering related fields. New graduates are preferable
- Registration (until Oct 12th ): Please visit our website for On-line registration https://www.ctci.org.tw/8831/8838/talent_en/43052/43054/