2020 Short Term Research Scholarship
- 2020 NCTU Short Term Research Schoalrship Announcement
- Current postgraduate students and final/ third-year undergraduate students in Specific Partner Institutes.
- Students are required to submit a short report (one A4 page) regarding their research work in NCTU at the end of the program.
- All applicants must firstly identify and contact a full-time professor at NCTU to be their research supervisor.
- List of NCTU professors who might want to host NCTU short-term research application.
- Please send the "complete application package" in one file through email before the deadline of each round.
(Incomplete or late application will not be considered)
- Scholarship Amount
- NTD 55,000 for students from Americas and Europe (tax included)
- NTD 35,000 for students from other countries (tax included)
- The scholarship is only offer in the first month
- Research Length
60 to 170 days (The program must end before/ on 20 December 2020)
- Important Dates of the Application
Research Beginning From
20th December 2019
6th March 2020
5th June 2020
- Required Documents
- Application form (typewritten)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) in English
- Research proposal (no more than one page)
- Invitation letter from NCTU supervisor (This is compulsory for visa process. It should be formal with professor’s signature, department and contact information)
- Latest Enrollment letter with an official stamp or student ID card with the expiry date.
- (Please make sure the time is cover your duration of stay in NCTU)
- A copy of Passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- A statement issued by home university indicate internship or research is a graduation criteria or a part of course requirement. (Only
- Official transcript of academic records translate in English or Chinese
- required, it is for the visa application)
- Please email the "completed application package" to the coordinator of the short term research program before the deadline of each round.
Ms. Lily Cheng