2020 Short Term Research Scholarship (currently suspended)
- 2020 NCTU Short Term Research Schoalrship Announcement
- Current postgraduate students and final/ third-year undergraduate students in Specific Partner Institutes.
- All applicants must firstly identify and contact a full-time professor at NCTU to be their research supervisor.
- List of NCTU professors who might want to host NCTU short-term research application.
- Please send the "complete application package" in one file through email before the deadline of each round.
(Incomplete or late application will not be considered)
- Scholarship Amount
- Maximum to NTD 55,000 in total (tax included)
- The scholarship only offered when the student complete 60 days of research in NCTU and hand in the attendance sheet to the coordinator.
- The student is required to submit a short report regarding their research in NCTU before leaving.
- Research Length
60 to 170 days (The program must end before/ on 20 December 2020)
- Important Dates of the Application
Research Beginning From
20th December 2019
6th March 2020
5th June 2020
- Required Documents
- Application form (typewritten) (doc.)(dot.)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) in English
- Research proposal (no more than one page)
- Official transcript of academic records in English or Chinese.
- Invitation letter from NCTU supervisor (It should be formal with professor’s signature, department and contact information)
- Latest Enrollment letter with an official stamp (Please make sure the time is cover your duration of stay in NCTU)
- A copy of Passport (valid for at least 3 months)
- A statement issued by home university indicate internship or research is a graduation criteria or a part of course requirement. (Only undergraduate students required, it is for the visa application)
Ms. Lily Cheng