－ 【Short-term Research】2019 Summer DGIST Research Internship for Undergraduates (2019.04.07 deadline)
2019.01.17DGIST (Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute Science and Engineering), Republic of Korea provides talented Korean and international students with opportunities to experience research environment of DGIST. Participants will serve their internship at the lab of their choice under the guidance of DGIST faculty members as visiting research students.
The students who have completed at least 4 semesters and meet our eligibility can apply for the program.
- Timeline is as follows:
1. Internship Period: Late June - Early August (6 weeks)
2. Application Period: March 8 - April 7, 2019
3. Announcement of Successful applicants: April 19, 2019
*The schedule may be subject to change, depending on the circumstances
- Notice on the Program: https://www.dgist.ac.kr/en/html/sub06/060101.html?mode=V&no=9a5bdd6ef0afdcaea924fd98715db12c&GotoPage=1
- More Information about DGIST: https://www.dgist.ac.kr/en/
LIM Yujeong (Ms.)
Global Program Coordinator / International Affairs Team
Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science & Technology (DGIST)